Friday, October 2, 2009

circle of hope 2009

each year, fire mountain gems, one of the top suppliers of findings, gemstones, and beads for jewelry makers, asks artists to donate beads to the circle of hope necklace. the beads are then sold and the proceeds go to breast cancer research and awareness.

it means a lot to me to have my work included in the necklace this year since my mother was just diagnosed with breast cancer in may, and my mother in law is a 15 year breast cancer survivor.

i have two beads feature in the necklace. one was put up for sale and has already sold for $25!

the other bead also sold--for $30!

the necklace and links to my websites will be featured both online and in their print catalog.
it feels great to get national exposure and help a cause i feel so passionate about!


you can view this years necklace and the designer's info here:

http://www.firemountaingems.com/circleofhope/circleofhope9.asp

No comments: